ESS will be selecting First Year Representatives (FYR) to be on council this year. We are looking for students who are ready to hit the ground running and want to help ESS provide exceptional events and services to the Engineering students. Becoming a First year Representative will give you the opportunity to organize and run events, develop your public speaking skills, gain insight into the operation of a student-run society, and open up opportunities to become a great student leader.
The main responsibility of the FYR are including but not limited to:
- Liaising between ESS and first year student body
- Block Announcements/Advertising ESS events
- Attending weekly ESS meetings as voting members
- Running the ESS Office during hours of operation
- Variety of special FYR projects/tasks that support the Society
- Supporting the team as necessary
The Selection Process will proceed as follows:
- Submission of this application
- FYR Tryouts
Here is the application link:
We hope to see your application!