Position Title: Publications Commissioner
Closing Date: Jan 29, 2023
APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/fmyyQR5BaTn5AH566
The Publications Commissioner is responsible for all major publications produced by the ESS. Most are long term projects and so require long term strategy to ensure completion. This position requires a commitment of 2-5 hours per week and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Printed Publications
- Mange and create publication innovative including but not limited to the Schulich times
- Ensure that the content for all printed publications is appropriate.
- Cog Wheel
- Oversee the creation of the cog wheel over the summer.
- Ensure the Cog is delivered on time and is distributed to all students.
- Oversee the creation of the yearbook over the school year.
- Act as the ESS liaison to the yearbook committee and ensure materials and resources are available.
- Manage the yearbook budget and ensure the content is appropriate.
For any questions, please email email@example.com